Thank you for visiting https://mosaicnutrtion.com (the "Site"). Mosaic Labs LLC, which does business as Mosaic Nutrition, operates the Site and provides services through the Site, but we'll just go by "Mosaic Nutrition", "we", or "us" to keep it simple. We know these types of documents can get pretty dense, but we want you to read this, so we'll do our best to keep it easy to read. We will also just refer to both the Site and the services available through the Site as the "Services" to try to keep things short—shorter at least.
Things happen quickly, both inside and outside of Mosaic Nutrition, so we will sometimes review these Terms to make sure they accurately reflect developments in current law and our business operations. We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time. Please review these Terms regularly because once we post any changes, your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
We only permit individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts with us to use the Services. In consideration of your use of the Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form.
Also, you can only use or receive the Services to the extent the laws of your jurisdiction or the United States do not bar you from doing so. Please make sure these Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to you.
Your use of the Services means you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements we outline in these Terms. We may still refuse to let certain people access or use the Services. We may also change our eligibility criteria.
We offer the Services only for personal, noncommercial use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
We don't believe in putting unnecessary roadblocks in your way throughout our Services. You can maneuver most of the Services without creating a user account ("Account"). Other features, however, may require you to create an Account. If you create an Account, you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account. In order for us to provide you the best possible service, you agree to provide us with complete, accurate, and updated information for your Account at all times. If any information is incorrect or outdated, it can lead to errors or delays, for which we will not be responsible.
You can share a good book, a nice walk, or even an old pair of (non-prescription) glasses. You should not, however, share your Account information. You may never use another person's Account or registration information for the Services without permission. Similarly, no one else should be able to use your Account without permission. You are solely responsible for keeping your Account and Account password secure and for any consequence resulting from your failure to do so. You should never publish, distribute, or post login information for your Account.
You can always delete your Account by emailing us at Help@MosaicNutrition.com.
Product and Services
1. Delivery Information: We'll need your name, address, and telephone number to send you your Mosaic Nutrition purchase. All orders above $50 are shipped to the contiguous United States for free, while order below $50 are shipped for a flat rate of $5. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico a flat rate of $15 will apply.
Please click here for delivery estimates. Your order should arrive within 15 business days. If you need your order sooner or just don't want to wait (believe us, we understand), please call us at +1 615 681 0615, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET before placing your order to determine whether or not we will be able to expedite shipping. Please note that expedited shipping costs an additional $30 and takes approximately three to four business days. Next day shipping may also be available for an additional fee.
2. Payment: After you have made your product selections and provided your shipping information, you will see a prompt for your payment details, such as your credit card information and any promotional codes or gift card information you may have. By entering your payment information and submitting your order, you authorize us to charge the amount of the order to your selected payment option.
3. Checking Order Status: We know how exciting it can be to get a delivery, so once your order is on its way to you, we'll send you an email confirmation with tracking information.
4. Changing or Cancelling an Order: Our team works hard to process orders quickly so that you don't have to wait. However, this also means that although we will try our best to accommodate order modifications, we cannot guarantee them. If you would like to change or cancel an order, call us at +1 615 681 0615, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET, or email us at Help@MosaicNutrition.com with the subject line "Change/Cancel Order." If we have already shipped the order, we will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label so that you can still return the order after you receive it. However, if your order is custom in nature, we are unable to make the requested change or cancellation, as this is made just for you.
5. Risk of Loss: The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier (such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS).
6. Returns and Exchanges: Unless otherwise noted, Mosaic Nutrition gladly accepts returns within 14 days of purchase for unused items in their original condition and packaging. Please click here for information on returns and exchanges.
7. Purchase Limits: We want to give all our customers an opportunity to buy our products. Therefore, we do not authorize the purchase of commercial quantities of our products, and we may place limits on purchases. We may also, among other things, restrict orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed in violation of this policy. We further reserve the right to cease doing business with customers who violate this policy and any other parts of our Terms.
8. Language: Presently, our order process only supports the English language.
Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but that doesn't mean you can take any of our intellectual property. All of the content that appears on the Services, including without limitation all designs, illustrations, icons, photographs, video clips and written materials, as well as the compilation of the website, Services, and other materials, are the exclusive property of Mosaic Nutrition or our licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names that appear on the Services and the overall "look and feel" of the Site and Services (collectively the "Marks") are proprietary to Mosaic Nutrition, or the respective owners of such Marks. You may not display, reproduce, or otherwise use the content or materials on the Services, including the Marks, without first receiving written consent from us. You may not remove or otherwise modify any legal or trademark notices from any content we make available through the Services. Scraping the Services or using other automated or manual means to take our content without our prior consent is expressly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on the Services is strictly prohibited and violates copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes.
If you would like to request authorization to use the materials or content on the Services, please contact us at Legal@MosaicNutrition.com.
After all of the restrictions above, we don't want it to sound like you can't even use the Services, so we'll give you permission right here: we give you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., display locally) the Services solely for personal, non-commercial, use. This license will allow you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as we provide them, in the manner we permit through these Terms. We don't think you would need to do much else, so this license only gives you the rights we expressly stated in this section.
Just so we're clear, however, this license does not allow you to do any of the following:
- resell or make any commercial use of the Services or any of the Service content;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or convert into human readable form any of the Service content not intended to be so read, including using or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from the Services except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser;
- copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post, store, or transmit any of the Service content, including without limitation any Marks, in any form or by any means, including—but not limited to—electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise;
- use any manual or automated software devices or other processes (including data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods) to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Services or to collect any information from the Services or any user of the Services; or
- harvest or scrape any content from the Services.
Please don't do anything that would harm the Services we offer. You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or our third party providers' infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services;
- run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Services; or
Private vs. Non-private Content
Third-Party Content and User Content
You may see a lot of different content on the Services. Some of this content will come from other users or sources outside of Mosaic Nutrition. All content, including User Content and third-party content, is the responsibility of the party that creates it. Mosaic Nutrition does not control or endorse any User Content or third-party content, and we make no claims or representations regarding any content we do not create. We may provide links to third-party sites or resources, but these links do not mean we endorse or have any associations with the third parties. Please note that any moderators, forum managers, or hosts on the Services are not authorized as our spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Mosaic Nutrition.
If any damage or loss results from your use of, reliance on, or any other connection between you and any content that any third party makes available, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly. When you access third-party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
Disrupting traditional models in the health and nutrition industry keeps us pretty busy around Mosaic Nutrition, but we still try to stay on top of things happening around the Services. We may review content on the Services, but we do not have an obligation to do so. We reserve the right to review, remove, block, or modify any content on the Services, including User Content, without notice or further obligation to you.
We take no responsibility related to third-party content, User Content, or any actions resulting from your use of any part of the Services. Mosaic Nutrition will have no liability in connection with any content submitted to, transmitted via, or displayed or posted on or through the Services, regardless of whether Mosaic Nutrition or another party provides it.
1. We like you and want you to be a long time customer, but we trust you to be adults (see: eligibility section) and have no special relationship with you. You understand and agree that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users access the Services;
- what content you access via the Services;
- what effects the content and products may have on you;
- how you may interpret or use the content or products; or
- what actions you may take as a result of your exposure to the content.
2. You release us from all liability related to you acquiring or not acquiring content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
(Sorry about this, but the below gets a little dense. All-caps doesn't mean we're yelling; it's just what's legally required.)
3. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MOSAIC NUTRITION DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES, WHETHER PROVIDED OR OWNED BY MOSAIC NUTRITION OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE IN TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. IN ADDITION, MOSAIC NUTRITION DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AVAILABLE, CURRENT, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MOSAIC NUTRITION OR ANYONE REPRESENTING MOSAIC NUTRITION BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR (A) ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT; (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR MOSAIC NUTRITION'S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES; OR (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION) OR (B) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF THE GREATER OF (I) FEES PAID TO US FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS; OR (II) $500.00.
THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MOSAIC NUTRITION WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We really hope we won't ever have to do this, but we do reserve the right to terminate your license to use the Services or block or prevent your access to the Services, without providing you with notice or reason. In the event of termination, your obligations under these Terms will still continue.
No matter where you're located, the laws of the State of Tennessee will govern these Terms and the relationship between you and Mosaic Nutrition as if you signed these Terms in Tennessee, without regard to New York state's conflicts of laws rules. If any provisions of these Terms are inconsistent with any applicable law, those provisions will be superseded and/or modified only to the extent such provisions are inconsistent. The parties agree to submit to the federal or state courts in Davidson County, Tennessee for exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of or related to your use of the Services or your breach of these Terms.
If it turns out that any part of these Terms are invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary. The limitation or elimination of the term will not affect any other terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Mosaic Nutrition and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written with respect to these Services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
We take our commitment to customers seriously, and we'll do what we can for you. However, sometimes things may come up that are outside of our control. We will not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations stated in these Terms if the failure results from a cause beyond our reasonable control, including—without limitation—mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
You cannot assign, transfer or sublicense these Terms without first obtaining our consent. We may assign, transfer, or delegate any of our rights and obligations without consent. These Terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship, and neither party has any authority to bind the other in any respect.
If we do not enforce any part of these Terms, it does not mean we give up the right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
The section and paragraph headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation
Last, but not least.
The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Dietary supplements, products and information found on MosaicNutrition.com are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Dietary supplements, including the products on this site, are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, taking any of the products on this site, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.